Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm thinking my dream

Hello every body, it is so great to see you. Recently, I post three lectures (Including this) that are about the key word – Dream. One of them is “I Have A Dream” written by Martin Luther King, it is quite sadly to read it, and even the freest country such as America is still have such serious racial discrimination even now, just like the movie – The Crash. We are all anything but the same kind of species that live on our motherland - Earth, why we have to hostile to each other? I try to find out the answer – misunderstanding and some people's arrogance, they think they are unique but ignore other people's right even treat them as animals. If human real want to make our world much better, some people must give up some of their vested interest, which they get from some people by using force or to cheat those who didn't understand laws. Us Chinese people's philosophy 中庸, everyone should keep balance , if the rich can take care of the poor, the race which have more resource can help those who is in need, the world must be wonderful. I just hope that I can make it come to being. And you what's your dream.

No comments: