Sunday, May 27, 2007

That’s try some special

Today let me introduce my favorite Taiwan tradition food-pickled egg.

My grandmother is very good at cooking it. For me, pickled egg is not only a savory but also a memory of my childhood in the village, so this food is quite important to me and I ask my grandmother to teach me, but I just learned a little knack also the taste of my pickled egg is far away than my grandmother’s. Let me show you the procedure maybe you can make a delicious one.

First, you should use hot water to scald pickle, than put it into freezing cold water, it would make the pickle crisper. Second, when you stirring eggs, you need to put some sugar, it would make the egg more delicious. Third, frying some garlic and onion make the smelling more charming, then put the pickle into it and stir-fry them quickly. Finally, add the stirred egg and frying it together, and then put it on a dish, the yummy pickled egg is finished.

Some food like wheel cookie or pickled egg which full of local character is very suitable to receive guest from other country. Do you have foreign friends? Try to learn more about it.

No comments: